At MANiFAB we pride ourselves on our work force from the highly-skilled production staff on the shop floor through to the talented designers in the office and the dedicated staff working in sales, accounts, HR and marketing to meet the day-to-day needs of the company.
We offer a wide range of training programmes and careers in a variety of different areas of the company.
Please send CVs to:firstname.lastname@example.org
MANiFAB is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Technical Sales Manager
Your role of Technical Sales Manager would be to maximise sales activity by developing new business opportunities and managing strategic commercial relationships with both existing and new key accounts.
Ideally you will hold an engineering qualification to HNC level and have proven successful sales experience; providing a high level of customer service and also providing technical support both to customers and our manufacturing and design departments.
- In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing proposals and quotations in response to enquiries from customers
- Lead generation and new business
- Preparing and Dealing with sales enquiries from customers and potential clients
- Liaising closely with production and design departments
- Arrange installations, including producing method statements, risk assessments and SID forms.
Using your effective organisational skills you will be reliable and committed; be an excellent communicator who can be assertive and persistent in your approach. Strong commercial awareness is essential as is the ability to successfully close sales and form business partnerships.
Although not essential, experience of the fabrication process including sheet metal would be an advantage.